redPepper is the UK Marketing team for APT Basilicata, the tourist board for a region of Southern Italy, Basilicata. We have worked with APT Basilicata since 2012 providing marketing strategy, creating a UK website, organising press tours to the region, raising awareness of the region through UK press & online. Most recently, we have produced a comprehensive guidebook for the region.
- Create & maintain UK website
- Re-branding for UK and international market
- Published a comprehensive guidebook for the region
- Create promotional literature
- On-going social media marketing
- Respond to blogger and press enquiries
- Host and organise press tours of the region
- Event/exhibition management – Destinations & World Travel Market
- Gained press coverage of the region in: The Metro, Grazia magazine, BBC Lonely Planet, The Daily Mail and TV3
“We’re very happy to be working with redPepper. They have already produced an English language website for us and are working on some exciting projects which will help us to really launch our region to the British market.”
– Gianpiero Perri, Director, APT Basilicata.