Junior Account Manager
No day is ‘normal’ here, there’s so much to sink your teeth into. Here are just a few things you’ll be learning and doing as our new Junior Account Manager:
- Working as part of our Content Marketing team your mission is to deliver great marketing that energises, propels and transforms the businesses of our clients. You will report to the Content Team Manager.
- Implementing marketing projects and contributing to marketing plans
- Writing and creating material for blogs, website and ad copy, social media content
- Client Account Management which includes; liaising with customers and understanding their marketing needs, as well as ensuring these needs are consistently met on time and on budget
- Briefing and managing external suppliers
- Project reporting and administration
- Quoting, invoicing and maintaining project plans and records to a high standard
If you have experience and qualifications in any of the following areas, we’d love to hear from you. As this may be your first full-time job you can draw on your experience from voluntary projects to show us your skills and potential:
- Marketing campaign design and management
- Great customer service
- Web authoring
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Managing social media profiles and creating engaging content
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Very good attention to detail
What’s the deal?
- Comprehensive training in all aspects of content marketing
- Depending on experience up to £17,500 p.a. plus a 3% employers pension contribution
- 20 days paid holiday p.a.
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date for application is Friday 6th July 2018.
No Recruitment Agencies please (we already have a lovely one working for us & we are very loyal to our great suppliers). Thanks.
Small is beautiful
We don’t do hierarchy, everyone gets stuck in and has a voice. If you’ve got the skill and determination to do it then the team will be right there with you delivering great marketing.
Part-time and full-time, it’s not about the hours but more about the quality of work that we can do on time and on budget. When the sun is shining and the work is done it must be ‘beach-o’clock’.
Whatever your natural abilities, it’s our aim to find them and let you fly! As part of our team we’ll encourage you to learn, share and lead the way in your passion for marketing. No holding back.
Some say working with us is a life-style choice. We love our families and do all we can to make sure that they come first, after all that is the reason we all come to work to earn a living.